Friday, August 12, 2011

Beer While You BBQ?

Why do men feel the need to drink a beer while barbequing? You wouldn’t be drinking that beer if someone else was cooking for you instead. You’d be off doing something else. And men always drink ONE beer while BBQing. No more, no less.
Don’t spout off bullshit like “well I’f I’m BBQing, it’s nice out so I got to have a beer.”
I am fully supportive of a beer on a nice, hot, sunny day.  But men bbq in bad weather, and still drink a beer.
What the fuck is up with that man? It’s just to try to be cool in front of your friends while you BBQ.
And what’s that? Keith is outside now, by himself, having a beer and bbqing. So it isn’t to be cool either…because you MEN have done this 1 beer while BBQing thing so often now that it has become HABIT for you and you do it even when BBQing alone!
That, my friends, is a sign of alcoholism.

-Guest blog by Kara Barrett

2 comments: