Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Addict

Short entry, but just wanted to let you know that I'm currently facing a dilemma. My hatred for Tim Horton's is well documented, however they have Roll Up the Rim back, and I've been breaking my boycott as a result. The past two days I have had Tim Hortons and all because of my love of gambling on roll up the rim. Sadly however I lost yesterday and today I forgot to check the cup before I threw it out. If a car goes unclaimed I'm gonna be mad at myself. However the experience wasn't too bad. The line wasn't long when I got there, they didn't screw up my order and the Bagel BELT is a great breakfast sandwich.

I'm going to try to fight off the temptation to try to win on Roll Up, but I don't know if I can. I need an intervention.

Download:
Superman Tonight - Bon Jovi

1 comment: