Monday, February 7, 2011

Sexes with Exes

What I'm gonna write about may not always be the case (nor would anyone be able to admit to it being the case), but unjustified generalizations are what I'm all about so here goes...

Chances are when a man marries a woman, she isn't the best sex partner he has had, and my logic behind this is as follows. He is agreeing to marry the woman because he is in love with her, they have a lot in common and he enjoys spending time with her. That's not to say they don't have a good sex life, but chances are that before he met or hooked up with his current wife, he was with another girl strictly for sex, which is probably an indication that the girl was pretty good at it. If a man is willing to put up with a girl that he is totally incompatible with or who has lots of Mother Hens surrounding her, chances are she's good in bed, probably better than the person he is now with.

So that's my reasoning for why sex with your wife would generally not be as good as sex you've had with an ex. This basically just solidified me as a single man for the rest of my life cause if any woman reads this she would not want to marry me, unless she respects a man with an offensive opinion!

Download:
You and Me - Dave Matthews Band

3 comments:

  1. I'm not quite sure I understand this blog.
    Let's be honest, girls who are willing to just have sex with a guy no strings attached don't necessarily have to be great at it to keep the guy interested. He has someone he can call for a booty call any time he's not gonna be particular as long as she's clean he's gonna keep calling her.
    When he gets a wife, now he's gotta work a bit harder to get his skin (threw that in for Paul) but now at least he got someone helping to pay the bills (hopefully). haha

    And yes, you will no longer be an option when my single girlfriends ask if I have any single guy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was referring more to guys being in relationships because the sex is good. So doing the boyfriend stuff but not cause he likes her but because the sex is crazy good so you can't leave. Not referring to booty calls.

    Also you've never introduced me to any of your single friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I've only ever had one boyfriend, I find this entry fascinating.

    ReplyDelete