Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bench

This won't be too long of a rant, but I have to blame "Bench" for trying to make the popped collar popular. First it was the polo shirt, but now I see everyone (well at least in Springdale and Grand Falls-Windsor anyway) wearing their Bench jackets and they have the collar popped. And why? It's because the damn company decides to write their brand name on the inside of the collar of these jackets! Normal companies just write the name on the chest, maybe on the arm, but nope, Bench has to write it on the inside of the collar, so if you want people to know you're wearing Bench (not sure why you would), then you have to pop that damn collar!

Had yet another bad customer service experience. This time it was yesterday at McDonald's waiting for breakfast. It was so slow and they screwed up my order. However I got some inspiration from it as I believe my thesis is going to be on the decrease in customer satisfaction within the service industry due to an aging workforce population.

Also if you have a dog, support Valley View Gourmet Treat Shop. I met these people at the Trade Show and they are really nice. Bought some product to try out with Lady when I go to St. John's. Go here

Also if you like wool:

Marie's Knits

Download:
I See the Want To in Your Eyes - Conway Twitty

1 comment: