Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Music My Ass

To Jugigatame, you're welcome for the knitting tip. The owners and operators used to leave in Whitbourne right across from where Pop used to live when he had the funeral home.

So I heard a new Alice in Chains song on the radio today, or so they say new, because it sounds identical to all their other songs. I know bands are supposed to have a sound or something distinctive about them but this takes it to a whole new level. I challenge someone to name me 3 separate Alice in Chains songs that don't sound like all the other songs they have ever made. Can't say I thought I would ever blog about Alice in Chains.

After working two trade shows in the past two weekends, you run into a lot of crazy people and mentally challenged people and I learned a valuable lesson...never make eye contact with these people. They're just like wild animals! If you make eye contact they are going to come towards you in all their awkwardness/craziness and then there is no getting rid of them. So what do bears and retards have in common? Making eye contact with them is dangerous.

Watched MacGruber last night...so so so disappointed. The movie was terrible. I love Saturday Night Live and the MacGruber skit but this was not even funny at all. I was so disappointed. Never watch the movie MacGruber. Didn't think I would say that, but Kristen Wiig wasn't even funny in it.

Fed some ducks today in GFW. In comparison to MUN ducks they are snobs and not friendly at all...much like everyone else in Grand Falls-Windsor! OUCH. Well naw there are some good people here but a lot of them are dicks.

Download:
Overcome - Creed

1 comment:

  1. Do did you walk on the shore, snuggling, holding hands and feeding ducks... cliche... go listen to Creed...

    ReplyDelete