Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Non-Angry Blog

Not a normal pee'd off blog, just wanted to write and mention that I'm one team closer to the dream of seeing all the Major League Baseball teams play in their home stadiums...only 25 to go!

Actually, while I'm here I might as well make a brief comment on something I observed. While driving on the Outer Ring Road everyday, just before the Thorburn Road turnoff heading East there is always a traffic jam, and I think I know the reason. There are traffic cameras set up there and for some reason people get the impression that they are radar guns or police cameras and if you go fast you'll get a ticket. This is not the case people, so please drive at least 100 km/h in this area instead of creating a backlog of traffic every morning!

I thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment