Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grinds My Gears

I could be a little biased right now because on the way back from Corner Brook I was stopped in construction for half an hour just outside Deer Lake (which didn't make sense because they were letting traffic flow freely from the West bound side of the highway, when only the East bound side of the road was open), but I hate lazy Construction Workers!

What pisses me off the most, and I noticed it in at least 4 places on the drive home, is when they leave the signs up warning you of construction, and then you have to drastically reduce speed only to find out there is no construction going on in that area any more. There isn't a person, a machine, or even a pylon there yet they were too GD lazy to remove their signs. 4 times this happened, only to finally get to the "End of Construction" road sign and start accelerating again. As if I needed something else to get riled up about!

No comments:

Post a Comment