Friday, October 29, 2010

F*ck Off, I'm Cleansing My Aura!

I went to Yoga class last night. It was a relatively easy class as I was able to do all of the stretches. Wasn't able to do them very well, but was able to torque and keep my balance on all the poses that we tried. The instructor started off by calling me muscular in front of all the women in the gym, so immediately I was hooked!

I was again the only male there. But apparently they average 1 per class so maybe next week there will be two, who knows. Either way I enjoyed it, however it became too religious at the end. (Side note: I really shouldn't be concerned with having more men there, that sounds kind of gay now that I think about it).

I realize its about emotional health and the soul and all that jazz but it creeped me out at the end when the instructor was talking about divine light and that we all come from a divine power who watches over us, etc. It was just a little too religious, and I get uncomfortable when people openly express their religion for some reason.

Either way, I suggest going to Yoga people. I may take this back when they really start stretching me out, but for now it's all good @ cyberdude.com

Download:
With Me - Sum 41

No comments:

Post a Comment