Sunday, November 21, 2010

Racism at it's Finest

If you're ever heading westbound on the TCH from St. John's towards Whitbourne you should take note of a sign on the side of the road for a little craft shop in Dildo. The shop is called: Kountry Kravins & Krafts. Why is this blog worthy? It's because all three of the above words are supposed to be spelled with the letter C, which still provides you with the alliteration that the alternate spelling does, so why switch to the K's? I have to assume that it's racism - putting three K's in a row...seems a little shady to me.

So Kountry Kravins & Krafts I shall boycott your business for fear that I would secretly be funding your cross burning activities. I suggest everyone do the same.

Download:
Being Here - The Stills

No comments:

Post a Comment