Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome Back to the Blog Tim Horton's!

So I have been doing a really good job of boycotting Tim Horton's, however yesterday I cracked because I needed a light snack to hold me over until supper time and it was the closest thing to me. Actually there were two bad experiences with Tim Horton's yesterday, so my boycott is still standing and probably even more cemented than ever.

The first bad experience came when I was bringing Burns and Kara to the Santa Claus parade. I stopped into the Esso/Tim Horton's on Topsail Rd and attempted to order Burns a bagel and Kara an original glaze donut. Not only did they not have the type of bagel Burns wanted, they didn't have any bagels at all! And then to make it worse they didn't have the donut Kara wanted either, so they created two more dissatisfied customers on that trip.

After dropping Kara and Burns off I headed towards Mark's but decided to stop at the Kilbride Tim's to get myself a bagel. When I went in, there was a man there audibly freaking out at the staff because of their super slow service, so that was probably a sign that I should have left. When it came my turn to order I went to the counter only to see 4 or 5 employees just standing around talking to each other. I didn't say anything, just stood there when one girl finally turns around and sees me, leans on the counter and looks at me and says "yes?". I was kind of blown away. What terrible service. I'm sorry that it is an inconvenience for you to have to serve me at a place that you are voluntarily working. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to work at Tim Horton's. If it's that terrible than quit and find another minimum wage job that better suits your bitchy attitude. I was totally blown away by the lack of customer service. Almost as blown away as the $4.45 I paid for a bagel and a tea!

So Tim Horton's you're lucky you put crack in your coffee to make people oddly addicted to it because your service is still beyond terrible!












Download:
Back From Cali - Slash and Myles Kennedy

1 comment:

  1. People don't care these days Keith.
    Ralphie was at Sobeys and the cashier dropped his air miles card down through some sort of crack and then hoped he wouldn't notice. So when Ralphie asked him about it he said "well you can just order a new one"

    Also, I get good service at the Tim Horton's by my house they even know us by name. Trick is going when all the retard teenagers are in school, then you get the quality career coffee pourers.

    ReplyDelete