Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Always Trying To Learn

In order to justify my recent decision to watch Jersey Shore Season 2, I have decided to try to learn at least one thing from each episode I watch so that I'm not just voluntarily melting my brain, and since I blog now I figure this is a good place to put what I learn.

Well the first thing I learned, but I should have known this already, is that they are a bunch of douchebags; yet I am oddly jealous of them. They are pretty much living the life, and they do whatever they want, so I figure maybe being a douche is the way to go, but I think I'll hold off on the transformation to complete douche for now.

The second thing I learned:
Grenade = Fat Ugly Chick
Landmine = Skinny Ugly Chick

See I'm already being educated. That is all I have learned from one week of Jersey Shore, can't wait to continue my education on Thursday 11 P.M. Eastern/10 Central.

In other news my Shin Splints (old man legs) have picked the worst possible time to return since I'm supposed to play in a National Qualifier this weekend, but now I can't run and the doctor suggests taking at least 3 weeks rest. I might have to pass on the tournament, but if we do not have enough players then I will be doping on pain killers all weekend and hoping I don't cause more damage. Fun times...

No comments:

Post a Comment