Friday, August 20, 2010

Game On!

So myself and Paul Dawe (I was gonna write his middle name, but I can't remember it, but for some reason it seems like it should be Milton) have officially started our weight loss bet. So as a recap, the person who can lose the highest percentage of weight (rounded to two decimal points) when we weigh ourselves on November 30 wins 20 bucks.

Starting weights:
Keith: 182 lbs
Milton: 190 lbs

We're pretty similar in the starting weight so it should make the competition more intense. I was pretty confident after I made the bet that I would lose, cause I mean Paul has a gym bag, which means he must go to the gym, where as me? Not so much. However I went to Kim's to watch Big Brother last night where Paul ate an entire large bag of Salt and Vinegar chips by himself in the span of 1/2 hour, so that gave me a little bit of hope that maybe I can at least make it close. I figure I can get down to 170 or 175 by November, and if not I'm just gonna hit the sauna hardcore before we weigh in. So if I get to 175 I will have lost 3.85% of my weight, and if I can get to 170, 6.59% of my weight. I think 170 is a bit of a stretch but I think 175 is doable. However Florida is going to be bad on me for this.

In other news due to work and softball commitments I'm going to miss the horseshoe tournament this year which really sucks. We really should have had this earlier in the Summer. I feel kind of gypped that one of the regulars for shoes such as myself has to miss out when we delayed it the summer because some of the not so regulars may not have been able to make it. That sucks but that's the way it is.

Download:
Home - Goo Goo Dolls

1 comment:

  1. ya well come november Milton will be taking your $20 and will be buying a gym bag full of salt and vinegar chips

    ReplyDelete