Friday, August 27, 2010

God Damn Killer Whales

After seeing another video of Orca whales killing a Minke Whale, it made me think of a South Park episode. To me it's kind of the like episode where they got the only Chinese guy in town to build a Great Wall around the city, except every time he tried to build the wall Mongolians would come out of nowhere and break it down, making him say "God damn Mongolians, trying to break down my shitty wall" - shitty being how he pronounced city cause he was Asian. It just reminded me of it cause it seems like every time someone films a Minke whale swimming, the Orcas just come out of nowhere like the Mongolians in the episode, so I figure the Minkes are just thinking "God damn killer whales". Gotta find humour in things somehow.

Something else I have learned is that internet radio, like all other forms of radio is so repetitive. The ads annoy me too, but I could just pay for it and avoid those, however I refuse to pay for it because I have been listening to it for quite a while now and they always use the same rotation of songs. It's like I know what's coming next. Stupid radio. I should start my own station and get sued for playing unreleased songs!

I haven't watched Jersey Shore the past two weeks but I did last night, well most of it anyway, but I didn't learn much. I guess two small things I learned from it are:

1)It's ok to have sex with a girl even if your buddy is in the same room as you as long as the lights are off. (I find it so weird that they have no problems having sex with a girl while their friend is in the same room doing the same thing, or sometimes not doing the same thing).

2)If a hot chick brings her "hippo" friend over with her, you can't go for the threesome. You have to extract the hot chick from her friend. The Situation did a magnificent job of this last night, although it was pretty easy since the "hippo" chick just wanted to go to bed (I'm thinking, why the hell are you going over to the Jersey Shore house at 3 am just to go to bed? Why not stay home and go to bed. You know your friend is going over there to hook up, so if you want sleep just stay home. That sounds much better then going on national TV to be called a hippo! Things frustrate me sometimes).

Banana is the best fruit.

Download:
Hunger Strike - Temple of the Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment